Cheeky MaNeeky, a children's book series

I hope you will read the back of this book cover. It is the story behind Cheeky MaNeeky. I wrote this book with the input from my friend, Natalie Walker! It is in memory and honor of my daughter Valerie Doshier. Cheeky was her creation. As you will read, Valerie died from a very aggressive brain tumor in 2016.She had in the works a coloring book and a book series. I promised her I would take Cheeky as far as she would go, and so I am fulfilling that promise.
It seems that all we see now a days is troubling information, misinformation, violence and unrest on social media, the news, the internet, the TV. I know there is good out there!!! We just need to be mindful to seek it out. Especially for our children.
On my website I try to post only uplifting and helpful information as well as I hope a bit entertaining. The Cheeky story books are entertaining and uplifting for children and our planet. Cheeky takes kids on lots of adventures. Cheeky has a website. It has all kinds of stories about Cheeky and fun pictures. It also has a shopping page with all types of things you can order for your child. T shirts, books, cups, posters, backpacks etc. We are adding new items daily.
I have written the next book in the series. It is entitled, "Cheeky MaNeeky Goes to Kansas" It is now in the hands of the illustrator, Joshua Finley. We are also working on an Activity/coloring book.
You can get the original coloring book and Texas book from Amazon or cheekymaneeky.com or me!! Barnes and Noble now carry the Texas book as well. I also have books if you want to pick some up from me! I am also available to speak to groups about Cheeky and the journey my daughter took as she bravely faced her illness. Her vision and instructions were clearly left for me to follow. I find great reward in furthering Cheeky. A noble cause in an restless time.
Thank you for helping make Valerie's dream a reality and as you support Cheeky you make this planet a little better place and the children that live on it. After all they are our future.
As Cheeky would say, "Color your own World" and let's "Dream in Magic"
D'Ann
Photo

Comments