What I reach for in my kitchen

I get asked this question often, "What is in your kitchen? Can I come to your house and look in your cabinets and Fridge?" My answer is: "Sure, why not?"

However, some of you live way far away and I probably don't have the time to show everyone my kitchen!!! So maybe these lists will help you!!!

PS that's not my fridge. My shelf doesn't say Shutterstock :)

Things I reach for:
·         Dutch Oven
·         Chopping Knife
·         Knife Sharpener
 
·         Food Processor       
·          Baking Stone
·         Heavy Duty Cookie Sheet
·         Garlic Press
·         Rice Cooker
·         Wooden Spoon
       Good Blender (I have a Ninja)

Things I replace most often:
·         Organic vegetable broth 
·         Celtic and Pink sea salt and peppercorns
·         Smoked paprika
·         Roasted garlic powder
·         Turmeric
·         Coconut oil
·         Grapeseed oil
      Olive oil
·         Ghee
       Rice

Things always in the fridge: All organic of course!!
·         Greens (Kale, Spinach, Arugala, Romaine lettuce)
·         Onions
·         Garlic cloves
·         Mushrooms  (button)
·         Butter
·         Soymilk
·         Parsley
Eggs

Comments