Sore Muscle Rub and Joint/Gout Salve

   My friends tell me that they really need a sore muscle rub. I can't imagine why? Really, my friends?? Probably they decided that "cross fit" or skiing was a good idea.... More than likely they just slept wrong in their bed or are stressed up to their eyeballs in work, mortgage, kids, family illnesses and life as we have created it.  Well, if you read my book you would know that I needed one of those rubs a really long time ago. So years ago I started snooping around the drug store reading ingredients on muscle relief cream and joint pain creams...............................
As you can imagine I couldn't even pronounce the names of the chemicals that created these gels, goos, creams, salves etc. so when I looked them up they scared me as some sort of weird science fiction "goop".....
All my muscles are sore today. Success funny, quotes, humor:
So I created my own from real pronounceable ingredients!! AWE!!!!! Something that works and is good for you?

 Sore Muscle Rub

·         ½ oz Arnica Montana
·         ½ oz vit E
·         20 drops Everlasting (helichrysm)
·         15 drops Juniper
·         15 drops Rosemary
·          2 oz avocado oil
place in a dark glass bottle


Joint/ Gout Salve

·         Coconut oil 1 oz. melted
·         almond oil ¾ oz
·         myrrh 15 drops
·         lavender 15 drops
·         clove 7 drops
·         basil 7 drops
·         peppermint 10 drops
·         Rosemary 15 drops
·         Tea Tree 10 drops
·         Eucalyptus 10 drops
·         Arnica Montana 30 drops
·         Juniper 15 drops
·         Cypress 15 drops
·         Lemongrass 15 drops
add all ingredients to the melted coconut oil and place in a jar. It will cool to the consistency of a salve and stay that way at room temp. It will turn to liquid when warm.

Comments