Autoimmune Saved Me-revised

The NYC book expo was good to me! I have signed with an agency, The Writer Central based in NYC as a result of the exposure my book received at the Expo. The book cover will have a subtle change and I have updated the supplement list and a few other changes. The revised version should be available in a few weeks. It is humbling and rewarding to see that my book is worthy of pitching to traditional publishers, book buyers and bookstores. The whole intent of the book is to help those wanting direction to heal themselves holistically or just live a healthier lifestyle. I'm just a regular person who found a way to heal herself and hopefully my experience can help others!
I have said before that as I find new research or new products that I feel are important that I would post them to my blog, here are a few of them you will find in the revised version of my book.
1. Add Blackseed oil to your daily routine. Black Cumin Seed Oil (BSO) needs to be organic and cold pressed. It kills candida, viruses, fungus, bacteria. It helps heal cuts, bug bites, rashes and much more. I feel the most important aspect of BSO is that it turns off the inflammatory response in your body. As we know now underlying inflammation is the cause of most chronic diseases. Some folks don't mind the taste of the oil but I have to say that to me BSO doesn't taste very good! So here are a few ideas on how to take it!
I call this the sandwich method!
Sandwich a shot of BSO in between a shot of very cold black cherry juice or pomegranate juice.
Sandwich BSO in between a shot of very cold milk of your choice. Coat your mouth with the milk or juice, shoot the BSO and follow with another "Swoosh" of milk or juice.
Start with a teaspoon to a tablespoon per day of the BSO. You goal should be about 2 tablespoons full per day. You can apply directly to the skin as well. It works amazingly well for diaper rash.
Be careful of your source of BSO. Remember it needs to be organic, solvent free and cold pressed.
The best source I have found is from drfitt.com. He also has BSO with coconut oil that is perfect for diaper rash.
2. Vitamin C 1000mg a day. Tablets are good but the powder is even better. It helps build your immune system, protect your heart, your skin and your eyes. During cold and flu season I bump up my dose to 2000mg per day.
3. Get this free app for your phone "Think Dirty". It allows you to scan a product's bar code and see how it is ranked as far as clean or dirty. In other words it tells you about harmful chemicals the product may contain. Great to use when shopping for make up, self care products and food!
Remember I am available for speaking engagements, recipe conversion and personal coaching.
Remember, always live in gratitude!

Comments