Start, Let's Just Simply Start

     
All life changes have to start somewhere. Taking the first step can be over whelming and well, sometimes scary. I know it was for me. My hope from this blog post is when you read how I started healing myself you will see that anyone can do it. YOU JUST HAVE TO START!
      I looked in the mirror one morning in 2010 and saw a gray, lifeless face staring back at me. My eyes were dull and had no life in them. "That couldn't be me I said to myself." But it was. I was dying and I knew it.
     I had already started to ask questions. Why has this disease overtaken me? Is this treatment plan really working? The answer to that question was obvious, other questions weren't so obvious and required much reflection and contemplation.  I began to question everything. Not just the medications and treatments but also how and why did this happen to me.
That still small voice inside me was whispering to me. It was guiding me to the right path. I just needed to make the decision to listen to it. When I slowed down, stopped talking and started listening the shift came. It came creeping in and it came in waves. It was very much a roller coaster ride.
     I had to figure out how to take that second step. So being the organized person I am I began to comb through research articles from all over the world. I consulted many alternative healers and treatment options. I made a plan and one day... I jumped.
   To find out how I made my plan and how I implemented it. I invite you to get my book, "Autoimmune Saved Me." My story could change your life.
    I wrote the book in 2015-16 and published a revised version in 2019. Writing this has opened some doors for me that I never thought I would walk through. I get great satisfaction from speaking to groups about my journey and private health coaching. Why is that satisfying? Because my journey helps people just like you.

If you need direction starting and want my book or my help I would be honored.
Contact me through my website: swainholisticsolutions.com 

You can find my book at many independent bookstores and health stores. You can also find it on Amazon Prime: https://smile.amazon.com/Autoimmune-Saved-Me-Holistic-Restoration/dp/057851771X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1BSNUYDL6B8W0&dchild=1&keywords=autoimmune+saved+me&qid=1589930332&sprefix=autoimmune+Sa%2Caps%2C197&sr=8-1

                                                                     Let's Just Start

Comments