Let Us NOT Be Small

I love this excerpt from Marianne Williamson’s writing. She inspires me.                                                  I thought you might enjoy it as well.                      

 Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be? Brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?? Actually, who are you NOT to be? You are a child of God. Love yourself first. You are worth it.

Our acting and being small doesn’t serve the world or our families. There is nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. Surround yourself with people that challenge you to do better, be better and discover your true spirit.  We were born to manifest the glory of God that is already within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in all of us. And as we let our OWN light shine in us, be your authentic self. We unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our authentic self automatically liberates others. Adapted from the book, “A Return to Love”. 

Now, go and write your mantra, your Highest Potential. I wrote mine and I read it daily. It is framed and hangs in my bathroom. You can read mine in my book, "Autoimmune Saved me". 

Comments