Unique Services I Offer

 I have been asked recently to list some of the services I offer. 

Here are a few and what they look like--Note: any services are tailored to your needs. These are just examples.

Pantry clean out:

I will come to your house and clean out your pantry and fridge and freezer. Not actually clean it with a cloth but take out the things that are harmful or “say” they are food but really aren’t and make you a list of what to replace them with that are good for you. Now, if you live far away I can’t just drop by! But I can show up if you want to pay for the trip. If you want we can go on a shopping trip that day to replace the thrown out items. I will ask you to send me your shopping list for the next few weeks so I can help you with it. Sending me the shopping list also helps you be accountable. We can also do this clean out over facetime video. Not only do I show you what to exchange the pantry items with I will also teach you why one is better than the other. As I said before every client’s needs are different, every client lives in a different place and will require different amounts of time so each plan is tailor made.

Recipe conversion:

This can sometimes be a challenging one as some of our favorite comfort food recipes are not healthy at all. I do my best to change them to a healthier version. Example: You can actually make a healthier chicken fried steak, potatoes and gravy. I change the recipe until I get it right. I will send you the updated recipe and a picture of the food I made in the updated version. There is a section on my website entitled “Almost Memas.” Recipe conversion is exactly that--”Almost Memas” The price for that depends on the request. As I said before each request is different. There really is no follow up to this one except that I ask that you send me a picture of the conversion after you make it. I love to post these pictures.

These are just a couple of things I offer as well as weight loss coaching and coaching on any ailment you may have. There is always a superfood, supplement, vitamin or mineral that can replace the way you treat your ailment right now or maybe it will be used to compliment what you are already doing. 

Whatever you are struggling with I would love the opportunity to help. I’ve been through it all and can relate to most of your struggles.I wrote about mine and how I healed myself in my book, “Autoimmune Saved Me.”  Pick up a copy for yourself.


Comments